Many times you have heard about The Seven Chakras and you should active chakras or unblock them in order to be healthy. But what are these chakras and what is the connection of the seven chakras with our body? why do you need to open your chakras? what does it need to activate your seven chakras? All of these questions come to mind whenever you hear about them. So, let me tell you simply that these chakras are just a bridge between nature and you. A bridge between your body, mind & soul. Connection to your higher consciousness.
I’m a firm believer in the power of connection. Whether it’s a connection with the physical body, the mind, or the spirit. These connections are the seeds of healing. If your connection within your body, mind, and soul is stronger, then you can develop yourself not only physically, mentally but also evolve spiritually.
The Seven Chakras not only make you feel alive but make you belong to life! Chakra meditation does not only heal your body but also your soul and mind. Balancing Seven Chakras is the ultimate way to live life, feel life & enjoy life!
The Seven chakras meditation is an ultimate path to balance your mind and soul
What are the Seven Chakras seven chakra? What is the location of Seven Chakras in human body?
The Chakra literally means a “wheel”, a circular disk that regulates energy flow through your body. Chakra meditation is a process that heals you on a physical, mental & spiritual level.
In our Body, there are 114 points where veins cross each other in the form of a triangular shape. These points radiate energy that balances human life & these points are known as The Chakra. Although they are in the form of a triangle shape, they radiate energy and glow as a circle thus known as The Chakra.
Within 114 chakras, two chakras are rest out of the human physical body. Other 108 chakras are responsible for your physical, mental, and spiritual health. And, the remaining four chakras are the results of other chakras. As you work on other chakras these 4 chakras get balanced by the influence of others.
So out of 108 chakras, there are seven chakras in the human body located from the bottom of your spine straight towards your head. Each chakra has its own energies, its own characteristics, its own magical and spiritual power that shapes your personality and balances you on a physical, mental, and spiritual level.
Let’s get familiar with these main seven chakras of the body, where they are located, and how they shape our health.
Now let’s see 7 chakras characteristics:
Each chakra has its own unique quality and control on specific areas of the body. Each chakra influences a different area of physical and mental abilities. Each Chakra has its own frequency, color, and energy it radiates.
Lest see Seven chakra names, their location, color & element, chants, and stones by which they get influenced, area of the body and mind they control:-
- Sanskrit Name: “Muladhara ” (a root of Existence)
- Location: at the bottom of your spine
- Colour: red
- Element: Earth
- Chant: LAM
- Gemstones: Red Jasper, Bloodstones, Garnet, etc
- Area of the body it influences: the Parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest system), legs, feet, spine, bones, blood, sciatic nerve, adrenal glands, bladder, hips, teeth, etc. Security and Stability are core areas where Root Chakra provides you energy.
- It governs your senses of stability, safety, strength, and commitment. It controls our physical and emotional needs of survival and self-preservation.
- When this chakra gets blocked you feel unstable and insecure physically and emotionally. You feel disturbed, unstable, unambitious, fearful, insecure, often frustrated.
- Root Chakra Affirmation: “I AM”
- Sanskrit Name: “Svadhisthana”
- Location: in the pelvis area of your body
- Colour: Orange
- Element: Water
- Chant: “Vam”
- Gemstones: Carnelian, Orange Calcite, Sunstone, etc.
- The area of the body influences: sexual organs, spleens, kidneys, womb, lower vertebrae, pelvis, hips, bladder, intestines, adrenal glands, etc
- This chakra governs your emotions, pleasure, nurturing, and creativity. It’s the center of your feelings and sensations. It plays a major role in your sexuality and the expression of your sensual and sexual desires.
- When Sacral Chakra gets blocked you feel imbalanced, irritated. You lose creativity, always obsessed with sexual thoughts. If your chakra is stable then you will feel positive, satisfied. You will enjoy little things without overdoing them again and again.
- Sacral Chkara Affirmation : “I FEEL”
- Sanskrit Name: “Manipura”
- Location: in the belly area
- Colour: Yellow
- Element: Fire
- Chant: “RAM”
- Gemstones: Citrine, Sunstone, Amber, etc
- The area of the body influences: stomach, liver, gallbladder, kidneys, intestine, muscular system, adrenal glands, pancreas, diaphragm, skin, etc
- It governs the area of self-confidence and personal power. This chakra also controls your digestive system and metabolism rate.
- When this chakra is unbalanced you feel depression, lack self-esteem. You find a lack of purpose or ambition, digestion problems. But, when it balances you feel energetic, productive, confident, focussed.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: “I DO”
- Sanskrit Name: “Anahata” (unhurt/invincible )
- Location: in the heart area
- Colour: green
- Element: Air
- Chant: “Yam”
- Gemstones: Green tourmaline, rose quartz, emerald, etc.
- The area of the body influences: heart, circulatory system, emotional regulations, lungs, shoulders, arms, hands, breasts, lymph system,
- It is also referred to as the center of seven chakras. It connects your lower three chakras and upper three chakras. The heart chakra governs love and compassion, charity to others, and psychic healing. It also controls the feeling of Love, Kindness, Attachments, Forgiveness & Acceptance.
- When it is balanced by you, you will feel surrounded by love, joy, rooted within relationships. And when this chakra gets unbalanced you may feel jealous, brokenhearted, lonely. It makes you difficult to trust others, angry, anxious, unable to absorb love, etc.
- Heart Chakra Affirmation: “I LOVE”
The Throat Chakra
- Sanskrit Name: “Vishuddha”
- Location: at the center of the neck in the region of the throat
- Colour: Blue
- Element: Space
- Chant: “HAM”
- Gemstones: Amazonite, Turquoise, Aquamarine, etc
- The area of the body influences: lymph system, throat, pituitary gland, thyroid, parathyroid, ears, nose, jaw, neck, mouth, shoulders, etc.
- This chakra governs your ability to communicate, sharing your creativity and your expression.
- If this chakra gets blocked you feel unable to communicate with others, shy. You may not be able to express your thoughts and creativity.
- Throat Chakra Affirmation: “I TALK”
The Third Eye
- Sanskrit Name: “Ajna”
- Location: between your eyebrows in the forehead
- Colour: Indigo
- Element: Light
- Chant: “AUM”
- The area of the body influences: pineal gland, brain, pituitary glands, hypothalamus, eyes, frontal sinuses, skull, ear, nose, endocrine system, parasympathetic nervous system, etc
- This chakra is the energy center of your intelligence, wisdom, consciousness, visualization. It helps your perception of what you see & develops mental abilities & psychological skills.
- Blockage of this leads to insomnia, lack of clarity, lack of vision & intelligence. You have a feeling of getting stuck in a particular routine, unable to focus. But, If you balance it, you find a pathway to connect yourself with spirituality. A Perception of your environment, intelligence, and self-knowledge develop with this chakra.
- Third Eye Chakra Affirmation: “I SEE”
- Sanskrit Name: “Sahasrara”
- Location: top of the head
- Colour: Violet
- Element: Cosmos Pure light
- Chant: “AH”
- Gemstones: Amethyst, Sugilite, charoite
- The area of the body influences: Brain, Spinal column, nervous system
- Crown chakra is known as “the bridge to the cosmos”. It’s mostly associated with spirituality. It is the center of your consciousness.
- Crown Chakra Affirmation: “I UNDERSTAND”
So, now we have seen each chakra and its characteristics, you can determine which of your chakra is blocked by simply paying attention to the behavior of your mind and body. You may wonder why do chakras get blocked, but it’s not them who have blocked it themselves. Blockage of chakra can occur due to many reasons like our environment, childhood experience, sudden loss of loved ones or anything close to you, daily routine, lifestyle, attitude, daily habits, socialism, accident, injury, etc.
Seven Chakra Meditation benefits:-
Why should you balance the seven chakras?
We know our body is made up of different energy sources of the universe and these chakras act as a vortex of energy to emit as well as to receive. Chakra absorbs energy from the surroundings and supplies it to our bodies. Each chakra has its specific energy and purpose. When your chakra is not aligned or balanced it fails to emit energy that you need to be healthy. With each unbalanced or blocked chakra, you can see problems that arouse and affect you on a physical as well as mental level. Therefore it is important to balance your chakra to align your body and mind. This meditation allows you to tap into the healing powers of chakras and develop you physically, mentally, and spiritually.
The Seven Chakras Meditation helps you to connect with each chakra, stimulates it and open or active it through the simple steps given below. The Seven Chakras Meditation allows you to open each chakra, absorb every from the universe, and channelize it into your body.
There are many doubts about how do I unblock my chakras and people think it’s a very hard or spiritual thing to unblock chakra but it’s just a simple process that needs to be done for the opening of chakra.
How to activate Seven Chakras in human body?
There are many simple ways to balance seven chakras such as meditation, visualization, yoga, exercise, affirmations, guided meditations, prayers, crystal healing, seven chakras stones, etc.
Seven Chakras Meditation :
- Sit down.
- Take a deep breath. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Repeat breathing slowly 4-5 times.
- After then, with each breath try to focus on the location of each chakra.
- Visualize seven chakra colors and with each breath, they are glowing, radiating more energy, expanding all over the body.
Seven Chakra Affirmations:
- Each chakra has different qualities and as per their ability, they have different affirmations.
- Practice chakra affirmations daily to stimulate and strengthen your chakras.
Seven Chakras Stone:
- Each chakra has a specific Gemstone and essential oils which helps it to be active and open more efficiently.
- Place Gemstone near the location of chakra. Burn essential oils while meditating.
- These Seven Chakras stones help you to tune with the frequency of the seven chakras.
- Each Chakra has its own element that boosts its powers. Be in touch with that element.
Seven Chakra Mantra:
- Each chakra vibrates at its own frequency which can be tuned with chanting seven chakra mantras.
- Sit down and chant each mantra for each chakra daily.
Seven Chakra Bracelet:
- Each chakra resonates with particular stones and crystals.
- Wearing a bracelet made up of Seven chakras stones helps you to balance chakras.
listen to this beautiful guided meditation before sleep for chakra balancing, click here > Guided Meditation
It’s not just breathing yoga, it’s more than that. Seven Chakras Meditation gives you stability, enhances your physical abilities, and connects with your higher consciousness.
What are The Seven Chakras?
There are seven points in our body where all the veins cross each other. These seven points radiate particular energy. Each point represents a particular chakra and each chakra governs your particular physical and mental abilities.
How to open the seven chakras?
There are simple ways to open and balance seven chakras such as meditation, visualization, yoga, exercise, affirmations, guided meditations, prayers, crystal healing, seven chakras stones, etc.
What are seven chakras stones?
There are particular stones and crystals which tunes with the frequency of chakras and helps you to balance it. These crystals are known as the seven charkas stones